Subject: Re: [soa-rm] FW: ... Ballot ... (timing of OASIS standard)

    Hello all, and congratulations again.  In your planning, please
factor in our rules for OASIS Standards [1], which I know have been
noted on this list before.  Among other things they require some
deliverables at the time of OS submission, sent to
tc-admin@oasis-open.org, and a TC vote to submit the finalized spec for
OS status (if not already held).  They also impose a monthly timing
cycle, so that any such submissions made by the 15th of a month (e.g. 15
August) will put the work in line for a ballot the following month
(e.g., September),  It does sound like you are on track.
    I am sending a separate note to the list on the "blogging" point
below.  Regards  Jamie

~ James Bryce Clark
~ Director of Standards Development, OASIS
~ jamie.clark@oasis-open.org

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#3.4