Subject: Re: [soa-rm] SOA-RM version 1.0 - says who?

It is actually OASIS who set the rules that every publication has to have a
version number.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/namingGuidelines/metadata.html

1.0 is the normal convention for a first standard to be given.  It doesn't
mean the model itself is versioned, just the document.

Duane