Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Soa-rm.org

A good place for adopters to announce and describe their usage of the
Reference Model.

Joseph Chiusano
Associate

Booz | Allen | Hamilton
______________________--

700 13th St. NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20005
O: 202-508-6514
C: 202-251-0731

From: Matt MacKenzie [mailto:mattm@adobe.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 12:58 AM
To: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [soa-rm] Soa-rm.org

Group:

I have reserved soa-rm.org (actually, I did it a while ago).  Is anyone
interested in building up a site around SOA-RM?  I can host it on a
content management system (drupal), so that a group of us can
conveniently author content (including blogs) if anyone is interested
let me know and perhaps we'll kick around some ideas on what we want on
the site.

Thanks,
Matt