Subject: SOA Industry Partners w/ZapThink (OASIS possible?)

Duane,

I see on the bottom right of the ZapThink page that Industry Partners include OMG and The Open Group (as well as SOA Consortium and IASA).   Is there anything preventing OASIS from being an industry partner the likes of OMG and The Open Group?  It would seem we'd be a natural industry partner as well.  I know you were a reviewer of the Bloomberg/Schmelzer book so I thought I'd ask.

I'm also copying Jamie on this note as an FYI to see if there are any corporate issues.

Regards...

 - Jeff E.