Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Seven Contexts for Service System Design

Thanks Peter,

A quick scan showed that there are also some
significant overlaps in terms of perspective on
SOA Patterns that I could use in the work I'm
doing in the Net-Centric Operations Industry
Consortium (NCOIC) for Integrated Emergency
Response Services, so my question is: Can I pass
this along to the Service Working Group with
which I work as an sponsored (invited) guest
member. Since this is part of an effort within
the Net-Centric Interoperability Framework (NIF)
called Specialized Frameworks which also falls
under the Systems, Capabilities, Operations,
Programs and Enterprises (SCOPE) context, it
would be wise for that group to be aware of
academic efforts in this field.

Cheers,
Rex

--