Subject: Ballot to approve submitting Reference Model for Service Oriented Architecture 1.0 to SC38 of ISO/IEC JTC1 opens tomorrow

Members of the SOA Reference Model TC,

A Special Majority ballot to approve requesting OASIS waive its public interoperability demonstration requirements and submit "Reference Model for Service Oriented Architecture 1.0," OASIS Standard approved 12 October 2006 [1] to SC38 of ISO/IEC JTC1 as a PAS submission is set up. The ballot will open 27 November 2012 and remain open through 04 December 2012. You can access the ballot at:

Internal URL: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm/ballot.php?id=2323
Publicly visible URL: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2323

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

Peter Brown, Individual
Michael Poulin, Individual
Ken Laskey, Mitre Corporation
Rex Brooks, Network Centric Operations Industry Consortium
Kevin Smith, Novetta Solutions

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298