Subject: Re: [soa-rm] NGINX Microservices Webinar

Reading The DevOps Handbook and in the section CREATE A SINGLE, SHARED SOURCE CODE REPOSITORY FOR OUR ENTIRE ORGANIZATION

it says

One of the valuable results of this is that engineers can leverage the diverse expertise of everyone in the organization. Rachel Potvin, a Google engineering manager overseeing the Developer Infrastructure group, told Wired that every Google engineer can access “a wealth of libraries” because “almost everything has already been done.”

Sounds like reuse.

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H330          phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                           fax: 703-983-7996
McLean VA 22102-7508