soa-tel message

Subject: Suggested Document Introduction: Section 1 Introduction

Title: Suggested Document Introduction: Section 1 Introduction

Hi all,

I took the action to attempt to update the OASIS SOA Tel document and here is a view of the introduction section.

<<SOATEL_Intro_Overview.doc>>
I thought it best to break this up into various sections as I feel people will be more amenable to small chunks rather than a "War & Peace" epic approach.

I will take a look at section 2 to see how I can re-model that area.

All comments, suggestions always welcome.

Regards John

SOATEL_Intro_Overview.doc