soa-tel message

Subject: Use Cases - proposal for way out

Dear all in SOATEL, Dear Mike, Dear Mary

I have read all emails circulated yesterday in the mailing list and I have understood that

  1. we should have approved a CD02 document containing the non-substantive changes to the Use Case document which passed the Public review
  2. the document I proposed yesterday to the TC had a typo (16 Feb 2009 instead of 16 Feb 2010). Thanks to the colleague who spotted it.
  3. all links in the first page (This Version, latest version) of the document voted yesterday are wrong because they refer to the PR01 CD01 modified.

So, in order to avoid any misunderstanding and complaints and in order to respect the TC processes and procedures I propose to

If we all agree I hope that in one week’s time all is correctly handled

Kind regards

Enrico

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary McRae [mailto:mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org]
Sent: martedì 16 febbraio 2010 21.15
To: Giordano, Michael (Michael)
Cc: soa-tel@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [soa-tel] Re: Electronic Ballot

Hi Michael,

  You can't make any changes to CD01/PR01; it's a committee approved document that's been submitted for public review. If any changes have been made the TC will need to approve the revised document as a new Committee Draft (CD02). Once that has happened please provide the link to the meeting minutes where the TC approved the document as CD02 and agreed that no substantive changes were made as well as the CD02 document itself.

Thanks,

Mary