staff-liaison-ooef message

Subject: Re: SIMS Cities Project Summary

Dear Prof. Cornetta:
ÂÂ Thank you again for thinking of us, and taking the time to explain your SIMS-Cities project bid.

 OASIS has participated in other similar bids and programs in the past, so we're generally familiar with the requirements. We will review the materials you kindly provided. The purpose of this letter is simply to confirm what you need from us at this point. We understand that your bid group would like to include OASIS as a supporter, indicating our experience with standards and open source development as well as micromobility, and that we agree in principle to provide a suitable expert member for your advisory board.

ÂÂÂ We understand that you will need an answer from us before 6 September.ÂÂ I also understand that we may wait until later to specifically identify the expert, as someone with suitable experience and eligible for expense reimbursements under the Horizon Program rules.

 Please confirm to us if we have those plans substantially correct. Also, may I ask if your team has an estimate of the number of person hours that would be expected from the expert? We assume, based on similar prior programs, that your program would propose to reimburse their reasonable travel and meeting expenses. Any thoughts that you have on the intended frequency of meetings will be helpful to our planning. It's a very impressive project plan, and we wish you great success. We will commit to reply by the first few days of September, or earlier if possible.
ÂÂÂ WIth friendly greetings, JBC

Gianluca Cornetta - <gcornetta.eps@ceu.es> wrote:
Dear Jamie and Claudia,

yesterday I forgot to attach to my e-mail another document, basically an extended versiuon of the project summary we uploaded on the EU funding and tender portal.

Kind regards,

Gianluca Conetta

Este mensaje y sus archivos adjuntos, enviados desde FUNDACIÃN UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO-CEU, pueden contener informaciÃn confidencial y està destinado a ser leÃdo sÃlo por la persona a la que va dirigido, por lo que queda prohibida la difusiÃn, copia o utilizaciÃn de dicha informaciÃn por terceros. Si usted lo recibiera por error, por favor, notifÃquelo al remitente y destruya el mensaje y cualquier documento adjunto que pudiera contener. Cualquier informaciÃn, opiniÃn, conclusiÃn, recomendaciÃn, etc. contenida en el presente mensaje no relacionada con la actividad de FUNDACIÃN UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO-CEU, y/o emitida por persona no autorizada para ello, deberà considerarse como no proporcionada ni aprobada por FUNDACIÃN UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO-CEU, que pone los medios a su alcance para garantizar la seguridad y ausencia de errores en la correspondencia electrÃnica, pero no puede asegurar la inexistencia de virus o la no alteraciÃn de los documentos transmitidos electrÃnicamente, por lo que declina cualquier responsabilidad a este respecto.

This message and its attachments, sent from FUNDACIÃN UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO-CEU, may contain confidential information and is intended to be read only by the person it is directed. Therefore any disclosure, copying or use by third parties of this information is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender and destroy the message and any attachments may contain. Any information, opinion, conclusion, recommendation,... contained in this message and which is unrelated to the business activity of FUNDACIÃN UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO-CEU and/or issued by unauthorized personnel, shall be considered unapproved by FUNDACIÃN UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO-CEU. FUNDACIÃN UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO-CEU implements control measures to ensure, as far as possible, the security and reliability of all its electronic correspondence. However, FUNDACIÃN UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO-CEU does not guarantee that emails are virus-free or that documents have not be altered, and does not take responsibility in this respect.