tac message

Subject: Re: [tac] General overview slides needed

Wonderful! Thanks so much. Jane

On Wed, Jun 1, 2022 at 1:13 PM Ryan Hohimer <ryan.hohimer@darklight.ai> wrote:

Jane,

We can have 2 or 3 overview slides by the end of the week. They will be adaptions of some that we have on hand.

Cheers,

Ryan E. Hohimer

Advisor

DarkLight, Inc.

Mobile: 509.430.6890

Email: ryan@darklight.ai

signature_391003177

www.darklight.ai

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify sender by reply e-mail so our records can be corrected.