tac message

Subject: Meeting Today

TAC TC:

A quick reminder that the make-up session for the May Monthly meeting starts in about 15 minutes.

Today we'll be giving a read-out of the Automation Workshop, among other Agenda items. Please join if you can.

This meeting counts towards Voting Rights.Â

ââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââ

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://meet.goto.com/784870589 You can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (872) 240-3212 Access Code: 784-870-589 Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://meet.goto.com/install ââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââ
--
R. Jane Ginn, MSIA, MRP