tac message

Subject: OASIS work at Black Hat next month

OASIS is exhibiting at Black Hat USA next month. We'll be promoting all our related projects. If planning to attend -- members can take advantage of a 25% discount. Register using this discountÂlink.
Also, theÂ
Call for Presentations for Black Hat EuropeÂends 25 July. Please let me know if anyone from the TC has an interest in helping to submit a proposal.Â

Thanks, Jane

--

JaneÂHarnad

Manager of Events