tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] tag meeting minutes 2007-05-17

Dave Pawson wrote:
> On 18/05/07, Patrick Curran <Patrick.Curran@sun.com> wrote:
>>
>>  It's not in MS Word format - that's the point.
> Sorry, my bad.
>

>>  Something tells me that this "standard" won't be very widely adopted!
> Or even read?
Most probably you are right for now. I've not found a Linux version of
XPS reader (despite it was somehow claimed). So, I don't see possibility
to read this somehow else then using way described by Patrick. But this
way was much shorter for me since I had latest updates of Win XP and
other software components delivered with new notebook.

Regards,
Vlaidimir

P.S I found this specification because I was interested in it's
addressing/referencing model in comparison with PDF, since a bunch of
specifications published in PDF format. I was checking applicability of
XML referencing (XPointer, XPath) to this format since it has XML as
it's base structure. Unfortunately, the standard addressing in XPS is
almost same as it is in PDF.