tag message

Subject: discussion threads in wiki

Questions on the wiki:

How can we clearly separate discussion threads - e.g. there may be TA examples that could be individually developed and discussed - so that we get easy access and indexing of each thread ?

I see in the http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tag/IssuesForDiscussion, two panes horizontally laid out (each with its yellow menu bar). How easy could we extend these? And make a link to each one of these from  the front page? Or would we use a page like this for each discussion thread?

Is creating a new discussion topic/thread something any one could do, or should the wiki master be the one to do that?

-Jacques