tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] discussion threads in wiki

Hi, Jacques.
We can store discussions on different pages, or have them all together
in one with links at the top of the page to the proper place in the
page. Something like:
Links
link to discussin topic 1
link to discussin topic 2

Text
discussion topic 1
discussion topic 2

Yellow bars are used for wiki commands like edit page. I do not think
they are extendable. How do we want to extend them?

Creating new discussion by creating a new page or by editing some
existing page is not hard. But if someone will have any problems with
that I'll be glad to help.

Thanks.
Victor.