tag message

Subject: FAQ (and new "works in progress" section on the Wiki)

We need to develop an FAQ for posting on our group homepage. To get us started, I've created a new section on the Wiki for Documents (works in progress) where we can begin to work collaboratively on documents that eventually might be incorporated into our specification.

Please review the skeleton FAQ and provide suggested answers if you can.

Thanks...