tag message

Subject: Threaded discussion view of mail archives?

Following up on our discussion during today's meeting about the relative values of email and the Wiki, I realized that the default view in our email archive is a simple "flat" list of messages. I couldn't find any way of viewing messages by threads. In my opinion this significantly reduces the usability of the email list and is therefore an additional reason to try and make the Wiki work.

If anyone knows of a way to get a threaded view of the email archive, please let us know.

Thanks...