tag message

Subject: RE: [tag] tag meeting minutes 2007-05-17

Title: tag meeting minutes 2007-05-17
Hi everyone,

 Just a reminder that the wiki is intended to be used as a scratch area for collaborative work; once the minutes are "set" they should be copied either into an email message and posted to the TC list or uploaded as a document in the TC repository.

Thanks!

Mary

From: Serm Kulvatunyou [mailto:serm@nist.gov]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 11:34 AM
To: tag@lists.oasis-open.org

Oops…I just read this email.

I like posting minutes on the Wiki better, since other people can make changes if something is not accurate. Also the minutes I saw Jacques posted on the WG site are kinda lumped together with other documents. Can we put a link on the WG site to link to the minute page on the Wiki which I have already created one at http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tag/MeetingMinutes. Have a look, if we don’t like the wiki approach we can go back to the WG site.

- Serm