tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Meeting schedules: some PROPOSAL

I think you're off by an hour in your calculations of Russian time. According to the World Clock (which I've now linked from our Wiki homepage):
  • 10:00 am in California is 9:00 pm in Russia
  • 9:00 pm in California is 8:00 am in Russia
Vladimir: can you confirm?

Durand, Jacques R. wrote:
A slight correction:

In S-B, it is "Wednesday"  for California time, but not for GMT time
where it is 4am Thursday... (so that would be a Thursday 7am for Victor
in StPeter)

But so far does not seem to create any clash - Victor can also do S-A,
technically.

-Jacques

-----Original Message-----
From: Vladimir.Sosnin@Sun.COM [mailto:Vladimir.Sosnin@Sun.COM]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 8:28 AM
To: Durand, Jacques R.
Cc: Patrick.Curran@Sun.COM; tag@lists.oasis-open.org

Both schedules good for me. First is a bit more preferable.

Vladimir

Durand, Jacques R. wrote:

OK, so looking at the current availability charts, let us try to get
some reaction from those silent on their availability:

It appears that *Wednesdays* might be better for both schedules.

*(S-A)* (would replace current 7am Thursday call)
*Wednesday*: 5pm GMT (8pm StPetersb, [2am Beijing, 3am Seoul], 10am
California, 1pm EastCoast, 5pm UK) (really bad for: Seoul, Beijing)

*(S-B)* (new alternate call)
*Wednesday*: 4am GMT (7am StPetersb, 1pm Beijing, 2pm Seoul, 9pm
California, [midnight EastCoast, 4am UK,] ) (really bad for:
EastCoast, UK)

Comments?
Note: an additional requirement is that both chairs can make both
scehdules, in case one needs replacement.

Jacques