tag message

Subject: Updates to the Wiki

I've made the following changes to the Wiki.

  • Added a pointer to a (currently empty) Use-Cases page in the Discussions section
    • Stephen: since this was your suggestion, could you make a start here?
  • Added a page for a draft of our Guidelines document, with a sketch of a document structure and some suggested content derived from our reference docs
  • Added Useful Links section on the  homepage (so everyone will know what time it is :)

Enjoy...