tag message

Subject: wiki notifications

Hi, everybody.
For some reasons that I don't understand there will be no notifications
for our wiki updates.
We already have many pages and important discussions. And there will be
more. So I encourage all of you, please, send email to this alias in
case you publish something valuable that should be read or reviewed by
tag team members.

Thanks.
Victor