tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] some thoughts and comments from reading a month worth ofmessages

Hi Serm,

Quoting and itemizing your breakdown of three main parts of the TA

A, > - Prose - normative for human consumption
B, > - Pointer to specification - normative for human consumption and analysis
C, > - TA Model - detail break down of TA components

I understand that when speaking of the 'TA' you are really referring
to the flow part and calling that the TA Model, C. So I get the sense you
may mean that C (above) should not include the RFC keywords (MUST, etc).
I gather then that there might not be an objection to the likelihood that
the prose and pointer (A and B) would by almost necessity include the
RFC keywords. That I would agree with.

--
Stephen Green

Partner