tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Groups - TA Anatomy V0.5 (AnatomyTA-v05.doc) uploaded

This very well answers my particular concerns. Excellent.
Much appreciated.

The notes about outcomes maybe needs a bit of clarification

for example

"-  If the adherence condition associated with a pass outcome is
not satisfied for an IUT (i.e. it evaluates to “false”) this does
not cause a fail outcome. Conversely, if the incompatibility
condition associated with a fail outcome is not satisfied (i.e.
it evaluates to “false”) this does not cause a pass outcome."

Maybe this would be a little clearer with 'does not necessarily':

"-  If the adherence condition associated with a pass outcome is
not satisfied for an IUT (i.e. it evaluates to “false”) this does
not necessarily cause a fail outcome. Conversely, if the
incompatibility condition associated with a fail outcome is not
satisfied (i.e. it evaluates to “false”) this does not necessarily
cause a pass outcome."

I was looking for the 'more on prerequisites' - is this yet to
be added?

Best regards

--
Stephen Green