tag message

Subject: F2F progress

Confirming that at this point, after careful consideration of pros and cons, the next F2F will be held at NIST / Gaithersburg, Dec 6-7 (Thu-Fri) as Lynne confirmed that she can host.

- I can be the TAG contact for NIST to deal with the details (Nenad Ivezic from NIST will be our primary contact for logistics, not Lynne)

- Among the details, we need to decide soon what time we adjourn on Friday 7th, in case some will have traveling constraints and wouldn't travel on Saturday. People should look at their travel options and other constraints before announcing their preferred adjourn time.

Regards,
Jacques