tag message

Subject: Minutes mod Re: [tag] Groups - A-schedule conference call added

I made a minor change to 2007-09-12 minutes on wiki, regarding a comment
I made about how I thought Best Practises and Examples would fit into
the document

From:
"Best Practices - Stephen thinks it should be in the examples section
-embed best practices in the example section but set apart with
different fonts"
To:
"Best Practices - Stephen thinks it should be separate like the
examples - embed best practices in the document like the examples but
set apart with different fonts"

I think that better reflects what I was trying to say (perhaps I wasn't very
clear with how I said it, sorry)

--
Stephen Green

Partner