tag message

Subject: RE: [tag] Something like RDF and Structure for TAs

RDF could be one representation candidate for Tas. Something to worry
about once we have cleared the underlying TA model we still have to
agree on ;-)

But certainly, in the spirit of appealing to various standard
communities, several TA representations could be suggested. RDF is one
of them (it also has an XML mapping). One of the challenges, is that its
modeling is at such a primitive level (e.g. in any data model it can
apply to any attribute or function as "object-property-value") that RDF
could be used in many ways here.

For example, we could also decide that RDF triples
subject-predicate-object could map to a very generic RDF graph that will
express our TA model, like:
TAid-IUT-value
TAid-test-value
TAid-specreference-value