tag message

Subject: TA Rationale v4 (and wiki updated)

Greetings

I've attempted a provisional alignment of the TA Rationale
with Jacques' proposals for changes to the TA Anatomy -
* changing 'Item Under Test' to 'Test Assertion Target'
* referring to pre-conditions as predicate qualifiers of test
assertion targets
* changing 'Outcome' to 'Indicator' (and re-describing it in line with
proposal)
I've also played down mention of 'test flow' and 'target'.

(This is not wishing to preempt acceptance or otherwise of the proposals
by the TC but the changes can easily be amended or reversed of course.)

The wiki shows these changes
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tag/TestAssertionRationale?action=diff&rev2=36&rev1=35
and the attached zipped file contains ODF and .doc files with and without
changes highlighted.

For the new version on the wiki see
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tag/TestAssertionRationale?action=recall&rev=36

Best regards