tag message

Subject: Prior Art - wiki updated - notes attached

I've updated the Prior Art section of the wiki with a couple links
provided by Stephen.  Attached are my notes/summary of the items we now
have in th prior art section.
Paul

Title: TAG prior art

Prior art (examples of test assertions)

Test Assertion Documents for WS-I profiles (2003-2005)

HTML 4.01 Test Suite - Assertions (2002)

Sample marked-up chapter from the Java Language Specification (JLSv3)

SOAP Version 1.2 Specification Assertions and Test Collection (2003)

DejaGnu Testing Framework - A POSIX conforming test framework

Unisoft - Glossary of Assertion Based Testing Terms

Guidelines on Abstract Test Suites and Conformance Clauses - Norwegian Technology Standards Institution