tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Prior art reference for ADL

Thanks Kevin for these AI contributions.

They just missed my latest document draft (0.9.5)
but I've added (with edits) the wordings to the
wiki.

I'd like to try to simplify the wording a little
for the next document draft (0.9.6) so they can
still be understood by specification novices -
like myself :-)

[Please would the TC note I'll probably be using a
new email address for postings from now on:
stephen.green <at> documentengineeringservices.com]

best regards

--
Stephen D. Green

Partner