tag message

Subject: RE: [tag] Draft figures

Here is an update taking into account previous comments, I hope.

Jacques

From: stephengreenubl@gmail.com [mailto:stephengreenubl@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Stephen Green
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 6:02 AM
To: TAG TC

Afterthought:

Figure 2:

Shouldn't Test Assertion  be inside another box 'Test Assertion Document'
(as Normative Statement is inside the container 'Specification')

Also, just a note (I'm not sure it warrants any change) no cardinality implies
relationships are 1..1 - whereas Test Assertion to Specification (even Normative
Statement) is many..many. Could be handled in some accompanying text
to say that cardinality of relationships is not supposed to be reflected in the
Figures (may go without saying though).