tag message

Subject: TAB wiki updated

See an update of the TAB wiki at:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tab/FrontPage

- I have divided the collaborative space in " Collaborative WorkSpaces" areas. These do not have to map SCs: we can create a new WorkSpace area whenever we need one for any topic.

- if you click on the Edit (Text)  link on the upper-left corner of the Front page, you'll get the editable view of the page, so you can see how to extend it . See how I have added content to the "Guidelines" workspace.

- if you click on one of the links in the "Guidelines" workspace (try Interoperability Guidelines) you'll get to a new page that shows detailed "raw material" for the guideline, subject to discussion. You can again edit this page ( Edit (Text)  link again ), to add your comments. See a comment I added [jacques] on my own inserts...
Don't forget to click "Save Changes" after you modified.

- if you want to create a link that goes to a new page, just create the (empty) link first (as I created some dummy links for each workspace)... then click on it. It will lead you to an edit page. A simple way to start crating this page is to click the link "Create new empty page " that leads you to an editable view of your new page.

Jacques