tag message

Subject: SG's AIs Re: [tag] Minutes F2F Korea are in wiki

The attached 'in-progress' copy of draft 0.9.9.8 shows my main action items:

1. examples changed to mirror order of TA parts in new Fig 2 (Fig not
yet updated)
2. removal of negative prescription level values
3. (not shown on AI list but I had it noted) swapping of 1.1 and 1.2

*** the main ones for review here (changes recorded/showing): -
4. reword 1 (was 1.1, now 1.2) to match Fig 1
5. reword 2.1 to match Fig 2

I've also added a placeholder title for the subsection on 'Audience'
to show where
it might sit.

A further action item not listed but mentioned in F2F is for me to
reword/reformat
the Prior Art appendix. This I've yet to do.

Best regards

Steve

--
Stephen D. Green

Document Engineering Services Ltd

TestAssertionsGuidelines-draft-0-9-9-8-in-progress.doc