tag message

Subject: RE: [tag] SG's AIs Re: [tag] Minutes F2F Korea are in wiki

I know I am supposed to swap the order Target <-> NormativeSource in the
diagram.

But looking at the latest draft from Stephen, it seems to me that
keeping NormativeSource at the top with TA id (and before target ) is
more natural... Would suggest to keep things as they are in the latst
January draft, with alignment done in 2.1.

Of course that would mean aligning all the examples...
Something to discuss Wednesday.

Jacques

-----Original Message-----
From: stephengreenubl@gmail.com [mailto:stephengreenubl@gmail.com] On
Behalf Of Stephen Green
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 12:09 PM
To: TAG TC
Subject: [tag] SG's AIs Re: [tag] Minutes F2F Korea are in wiki

The attached 'in-progress' copy of draft 0.9.9.8 shows my main action
items:

1. examples changed to mirror order of TA parts in new Fig 2 (Fig not
yet updated) 2. removal of negative prescription level values 3. (not
shown on AI list but I had it noted) swapping of 1.1 and 1.2

*** the main ones for review here (changes recorded/showing): - 4.
reword 1 (was 1.1, now 1.2) to match Fig 1 5. reword 2.1 to match Fig 2

I've also added a placeholder title for the subsection on 'Audience'
to show where
it might sit.

A further action item not listed but mentioned in F2F is for me to
reword/reformat the Prior Art appendix. This I've yet to do.

Best regards

Steve

--
Stephen D. Green