tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Re: Proposed shorter text for 3.7.2 Composition of Assertions

Hi Kevin

Yes, I'm OK with deleting 3.7.1 - Visibility. I think it might be that this
is covered in my revision of 3.7.2, though of course I anticipate you might
want to amend my 3.7.2 revision iteration.
In paragraph #2 of 3.7.2 I have
"An alternative, if no such test assertions for the referenced
specification exist,..."
which very briefly covers visibility.

Sorry, my latest iteration crossed in the post with yours so I didn't
include this
deletion of 3.7.1 on Visibility

Best regards

Steve