tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Groups - Test Assertions Guidelines draft 0.9.9.8 (TestAssertionsGuidelines-draft-0-9-9-8.doc) uploaded

Hi Kevin

We do have a link when we first mention 'conformance profile' which
points to the Variability in Specifications reference
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/NOTE-spec-variability-20050831/
which includes much about profiles. Adding something to the glossary
too seems a good idea, if we can agree a definition: The QA one
seems rather terse to me.

Best regards

Steve

--