tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] TestAssertionsGuidelines-draft-0-9-9-9-in-progress-1.doc

I note from the TC process rules for spec quality
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process-2008-06-19.php#specQuality
there are few things we have to do too, prior to public review,
even though the TA Guidelines aren't going through Standard -
e.g. it looks like we still need a conf clause and to designate
sections normative or informative (I guess we say everything is
informative).