tag message

Subject: RE: voting for TAG as commitee draft #2 + public review approval

Thank you for setting to my voting rights.

But, it still doesn¡¯t working.

So I send my vote on the this mailing list.

(o) yes = approved for CD#2 and starting public review

( ) no = against

( ) abstain = don't know

Best regards

Donghoon

From: Durand, Jacques R. [mailto:JDurand@us.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 3:30 AM
To: redtiger@kiec.or.kr

Hi Dong-Hoon:

SOrry for sending this so late: as you know there is an electronic ballot for approving the TAG document (not final, but for 1st public review), and I just realize your voting rights were not reestablished (you probably missed a couple of meetings lately)

See the ballot page:

I just reset your voting rights in the OASIS Web site, however not soon enough to allow you to vote on the ballot that is already started. However, you can send your vote on the mailing list if you want:

yes = approved for CD#2 and starting public review

no = against

abstain = don't know

Thanks!

Jacques