tag message

Subject: Test Assertions Guidelines Public Review

Greetings Mary

Happily we have completed our ballot with a full majority in
favour of starting the public review with the drafts I sent you
earlier. Please then, provided the drafts are satisfactory (urls,
etc) may we go to public review with the Test Assertions
Guidelines. I will be ready to make any corrections you need
to the headers of the draft copies.

Is there anyone else on the OASIS staff I should inform?

Many thanks

Best regards

Steve

--