tag message

Subject: mark-up info, for today's meeting

Mark-up design files:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tag/document.php?document_id=31406

More detailed mark-up agenda:

1. Restating the context of use of the mark-up
- embedding TAs inside a document & embedding TA sets, vs. a specific TA "doc"

2. review the class diagram:
- handling of extensibility (anyAttribute, xsdAny...) what is the best approach?
- normative sources.
- meaning of several targets, (should we provide means to identify a "main" target?)
- more generally: should we associate more semantics with the schema, e.g. multiple prerequisite items, multiple targets?

Jacques