tag message

Subject: RE: more detailed mark-up items

=========== current mark-up material:

Schema and sample:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tag/document.php?document_id=31406

Current class diagram for our Test Assertions markup

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tag/200812/jpg00001.jpg

=========== More detailed mark-up agenda:

1. Restating the context of use of the mark-up:

- embedding TAs inside a document & embedding TA sets, vs. a specific TA "doc"
- kind of processing we expect on the mark-up? (overall objective)

2. Technical review:

- The semantics of "multiples": how far should we go in specifying the semantics of:
o multiple TestAssertionParts elements in a TA set header.
o multiple Predicate elements
o multiple prerequisite elements
o multiple Target elts.

- Best Practices vs schema-supported:
o individual TA referencing a TA group: define the way "tags" are used for this?
prescription level: for "Property TAs": property used as a prefix? (should we set it as @attribute?)
- Details:
o tag: Name = attribute?
o handling of extensibility (anyAttribute, xsdAny...) what is the best approach?
o normative sources: case of "derived source": original source material vs. derived source that the TA will actually address?
o in case of several targets, (should we provide means to identify a "main" target?)