tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Moving the TAG guidelines to public review

Jacques, I think all we should need (unless Mary specifies otherwise) is
the addition of the URLs for permanent docs.oasis-open.org... placement
of the CD and then the PRD. Jacques, I think we agreed you would ask
Mary whether these are added by us or by herself and that if by us then
you would add them in the process of passing the draft onto Mary.

Steve