tag message

Subject: Test assertions: approving a draft of the markup (schema)?

I'm wanting to start getting into the details of defining the
markup syntax and semantics for section 3 of Part 2 of the
spec. I realised this will be extensive and labour intensive
so how about we fix, a little, the markup itself, say by trying
to agree a version of the TAML schema as a committee
draft? The latest version is 0.8.2
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34466/testAssertionMarkupLanguage-0-8-2.xsd

I'm not sure whether the rules allow us to approve a schema
rather than a spec.

I think we need this so we can confidently progress with the
spec.
---
Stephen D Green