tag message

Subject: RE: [tag] Test assertions: approving a draft of the markup (schema)?

Folks:

Among all the emails from Stephen ( ;-) , this one will deserve
particular attention in our meeting tomorrow:
(see also the UBL sample to judge its applicability on a real use case)

-jacques

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Green [mailto:stephengreenubl@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 5:13 AM
To: TAG TC
Subject: [tag] Test assertions: approving a draft of the markup
(schema)?

I'm wanting to start getting into the details of defining the markup
syntax and semantics for section 3 of Part 2 of the spec. I realised
this will be extensive and labour intensive so how about we fix, a
little, the markup itself, say by trying to agree a version of the TAML
schema as a committee draft? The latest version is 0.8.2
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34466/testAssertionMar
kupLanguage-0-8-2.xsd

I'm not sure whether the rules allow us to approve a schema rather than
a spec.

I think we need this so we can confidently progress with the spec.
---
Stephen D Green