tag message

Subject: RE: [tag] Glossary for guidelines

That sounds good, Stephen.
-jacques

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Green [mailto:stephengreenubl@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 11:52 AM
To: TAG TC
Subject: [tag] Glossary for guidelines

Since the Glossary contains normative details (such as suggested
prescription levels) it seems it should not be in an Appendix since the
OASIS template has the appendices as non-normative (and they do not
appear in the table of contents). So I would like to move it.
How does this sound? I think it would have to go in front of the
conformance clause which would add a new section 5 and make the
conformance clause section 6.
---
Stephen D Green