tag message

Subject: My Fumbled Action Items

I notice that some action items I raised my hand for have become buried in old notes.  I want to resuscitate those and then follow up.  This is my declaration about that:

1. On using URLs as a way to have decentralized but unique extension to some attribute enumeration values.  (Find precedents and language where this is used, as in RDFa extensions to some HTML attributes.)

2. On defining and using namespaces in a way that conforms to OASIS requirements and that are suitable for TAG namespace items being used in RDF.  (I don't know how much of this I raised before, but that is how my own note reads about it.)

Those are the two I have recovered.  I will follow up.

 - Dennis

Dennis E. Hamilton
NuovoDoc: Design for Document System Interoperability
mailto:Dennis.Hamilton@acm.org | gsm:+1-206.779.9430
http://NuovoDoc.com http://ODMA.info/dev/ http://nfoWorks.org