tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Conformance Clause update suggested

I kind of agree that ignoring most of section 4 with
regard to the conformance clause seems to fit
with the lack of normative language in this section.
I think the only normative terms are a 'may' in the
sub-section on TA Sets and a 'must' in the section
on outcome which is a repeat of what we now have
in section 3 anyway. The rest really is just best
practise or use case material and not really what
seems to me to be appropriate for conformance.
I'd be OK with leaving section 4 out of the clause.
Maybe a future version would have more weighty
material from which to distill normative statements.

Best regards
---
Stephen D Green