tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Groups - Test Assertion Markup Language Schema (0.9.5) (testAssertionMarkupLanguage-0-9-5.xsd) uploaded

As was agreed (tentatively) in the last meeting, I've added
to the target some attributes to further identify a scheme
of categories / types (such as an object model or ontology).
There is an ID which could maybe be a URI or URL but need
not be anything other than the identifier of a spec or the like.
There is also another attribute which allows a string to define
the types, such as an XPath if need be or some other
description/definition/explanation of the types used. The ID
is called typeSchemeDefinitionId and the definition itself, if
included in the target (say in a shared target of a TA Set) is
called typeSchemeDefinition.

The namespace is changed with this version due some
backwards incompatible changes in the main parts of the TA.
These changes are removal of 'interpretation' (in the TA, not
the normativeSource) and 'comment' and replacement with
'description' as we also agreed on the last call. This better
expresses the range of uses of this element and allows for
more than merely an interpretation - it allows for explanation
and points of note - plus it can cover the need to make a
comment too. The 'description' can also be included at the
level of TA Set using the 'shared' container element which
now contains a shared 'description' element with a 'conflict'
attribute for determining what happens when there are other
'description' elements in TAs within the set (or set of sets).

Best regards
---
Stephen D Green