tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] General comments on the new split

So the test assertion model could be represented like this

"
testAssertion
-------------------

Representation:

class: testAssertion
associations{
-> testAssertion_type (1..1)
}

class: testAssertion_type
attributes{
  id : string (0..1)
  lg : string (0..1)
  schemaVersionId : string (0..1)
}
operations{
  normativeSource : normativeSource_type
  target : target_type
  prerequisite : prerequisite_type
  predicate : predicate_type
  prescription : prescription_type
  description : description_type
  tag : tag_type
  var : var_type
  report : report_type
}
associations{
  -> normativeSource_type (0..1)
  -> target_type (0..1)
  -> prerequisite_type (0..1)
  -> predicate_type (0..1)
  -> prescription_type (0..1)
  -> description_type (0..1)
  -> tag_type (0..*)
  -> var_type (0..*)
  -> report_type (0..*)
}

Other attributes, operations and associations may be added.

[... semantic specifications ...]
"

Best regards
---