tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] namespace issues still - One More Thing

Hi Stephen,

  Please don't add anything that indicates the document is at a level that it isn't at - that's why the TC Process allows for URLs, stage, approval date, etc. to be changed after passing.

Thanks!

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.